Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fitness: Staying Motivated When Your Hurt


So I am always been pretty good at working out. I work out pretty consistently 3-5 days a week doing something. This year, I have noticed there seem to be certain times of the year when I get burnt out. I am sure that happens for everyone. My times seems to be when I'm overwhelmed with work or if I have something hurt/ sprained. Recently my knee has started hurting down the outside of my leg me when I run. After reading some articles and talking to a friend, I think I have strained my IT band. That's your isolateral band that runs down the  outside of your legs from the hip to ankle. So today is dedicated to stretches and excersices to keep me motivated and working out some while it heals. Here is what I've found and tried that seem to be helping 




No comments:

Post a Comment